Happy Anniversary Blog!

June 28, 2013

Japan puts its one foot up and helloed Philippines!


Ohayou gozaimasu!! This. made. my. day. Yay!!! I was supposed to go to Japan for summer(if not for my Biochem bad hat class)because my homie Wen Wen is a resident and what better deal can one get other than free lodging with a fam to stay with(read: free everything muthafre$#@!*kkers)! Okay, bitter ain't cute, put those eyebrows down. Wen is my sister okay. We're two peas in a pod. What's mine is hers and subsequently, hers is mine..and Wen is 10x a millionaire, so yayyyy that makes me a frekkin' #$%^**, yea, ok..enough.


We grew up together, had same crushes, I do grab better though so, sorry for Wen, Ha! Oh, but sometimes I could also be a nice person so I shared her my chopped livers eew, seeeriously joking. I made her my HR department back in my tweensie-doodle days. So yea. She screened boys after boys..and more boyssss, tralalallala, what? I used to be really cute....not, haha. But she usually ends up liking all these dudes cuz she's a lil softie. Unlike her counterpart me. I'm a lil hardcore as you can tell. 

This post is all Japan-related so I'll yak about Japanese people as much as I want to. You know what's good about Japan?? Fooooooood, of course!! (Aside from Japanese fashion sense of course, we already know they are waaaaaay muchhh advanced in that aspect but we're getting there, folks!)

in case you're in for pedis..

Soo Kawaiiii Lil Girl Scouts Campin'

Anyway, Wen married a really rich Japanese guy Keeno*tongue in cheek*(who taught her to do that, duhhh, I mean who the h--- is her guru hellooooo?????)! I taught her a lot of Abracadabra boys-related stuff and obviously she succeed. Pffffffffffft. Too easy. That is why in turn, she also teaches me all awesome Japan-related stuff from rolling a sushi,crazy Japanese fish cutting, how to make a decent Miso,beef Udon,Donburi name it..Maki to Melon pan, a really good authentic Anpan, *ahems* I'm quit witted so everything is piece of cake ya know. Yes, that includes the knits, crochet, and peeenis origamis!! Woohooo!! Perfect tokens for Summer Circumcision Operations to lure lil soulja boys into getting it. Say hello to my Beanie!!!  
              
But I'm two and a half lazy and one part brat, so whenever I want one toasty piece of bread, nope we don't run to the groceries or bakeries at all, Wen would always luv to make me, awww now I'm starting to miss Wen and her freshly baked, from the scratch Japonis vreddddds and Japanis Korroke paired with Sake and I'm solb. Que Yummers. Need to See Wen. Soon. Now all I need are off daysssss when when when do I see Wen??? Better be soon, cuz Ramen is calling my name. 
Aren't ya guys juz essaiiiiiited to see Japan now we do not need Visa and all that jazz? Do you even realize how it used to be so hard securin' yourself a Japan Visa? Oh well, another used to be. Uh oh you still need a visa btw juz in case you wish to lingerrrrrr for weeks on end of fabulous saunas, baths and jacuzzis, especially when you're dead on your feet going back and fourth to Jipang Road juz like me! Dude, multiple visas of three years is bubble bath worthy if you ask me. Also, you do realize you are now one step closer to seeing Murakami! -_- 
ハレルヤ
Hareruya!!!


To quote Haberler: 

Japan lifts visa requirements for number of ASEAN countries including Thailand and Malaysia to help spur the nation's tourism industry and to develop the relationship Southeast Asian countries.

Japan lifts visa requirements for number of ASEAN countries including Thailand and Malaysia to help spur the nation's tourism industry and to develop the relationship Southeast Asian countries.

According to Foreign Ministry's pronouncement, visa exemption will be effective for Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Viet Nam after July, 1. Ministry underlined the decision is adopted to celebrate "40th Year of ASEAN-Japan Friendship and Cooperation." Visa exemption is valid for short time visit no longer than 15 days. Japan cautioned those travelers who want to stay longer must still need a visa.

The territorial dispute between Tokyo and Beijing lowered the Chinese travelers. Japan's move to nationalize disputed islands at the East China Sea drew a harsh critic from Chinese's officials and triggered a boycott from Chinese's consumers and tourists. With no end in sight to the dispute, the Japanese government turned its eye to lucrative Southeast Asian market. Tokyo wants to attract 1 million Southeast Asian tourists this year, and 2 million in 2016. The number was 780,000 last year.

On the political side, the Japanese governments want to have a closer relationship with ASEAN countries. Nationalist leader Shinzo Abe who visited Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia after becoming prime minister is expected to tour Malaysia and the Philippines. During his visit, Japanese Prime Minister will try to develop relations with Southeast Asian countries to obstruct Beijing's regional ambition, reports say. Malaysia and the Philippines have a territorial dispute with Beijing likewise Japan. Japanese PM Abe is due to host a special meeting of ASEAN leaders in Tokyo in December.


SEE YOU SOON WEN!!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...