Happy Anniversary Blog!

August 2, 2012

Pinoy Birkin Scam, latest update here!


Today, I just wish ya’al good readers out there not to be fucked with your monies and for not a single dirty soul pulling any of their funny business with you. Hm, or could be vice versa, ya know. Anyways, this is an update after the talk of the town took and immediately left with her P500-million, unfortunately for us though, her bred massively had widespread like fungus, lurking on ebay, sulit and the likes just waiting to see if any gullible one yet fell for their bait, hook, line and sinker! 

“She even asked me to have it Authenticated before purchasing.. At first, i told her that i'm positive in buying the evelyne bag. She told me i can have the hermes birkin authenticated at bagaholic or tresorie , unfortunately that time the owners of bagaholic and tresorie is not available and present. She even taught me details regarding different kinds of leather of birkin bags and made a lot of stories. She told me that she bought the item to a reputable seller and that she'd meet him if I'm not getting the bag, because she's willing to resell her birkin for a sale price of 270,000 to him and that this reputable seller is a reputable buy and sell of designer bags. Being naive and ignorant I trusted her and believed her word. Everything she told me was a lie, she even used and drafted names  that are reputable sellers of designer bag in Philippine Society.

And why wouldn’t anyone believe her? Dressed to kill, not to mention, equipped with all her power for you to buy her well rehearsed bullshit, I see no reason why someone wouldn’t take the bait. This person is actually of high caliber to fool you silly, pretty much time to strip off the veil of deceit! She constructs elaborate lies to the highest level, but on a practical level, it’s way too hard to remember all the dirty deets (read:details) and for the record, even the best liar will lose it sooner or later.

But while they think they are fooling everyone, it’s such a surprise how often people tumble to even the most carefully crafted foolishness, as I actually don’t see the point because once you are established as a liar EVERYTHING you say is suspect so you just become this foolish psycho-path untrustworthy person. It’s just really sad though how these bitches have suddenly scathingly became so brilliant and much crafty day after day.


These smart cookies have been baked so well, you won’t believe me? See for yourself how they vulca-seal all possible loopholes which even makes them sound more believable and honest for telling you the flaws of the item you are about to get. Now, does that answer the other questionable doubt you have in mind, why is it being sold so cheaper than usual? (pretty much got ya there, didn’t she?), told you! smart cookie! But the attitude here must be: And so am I, so pretty sure between the two of us, we can ping-pong back and forth all day, but why waste my time? Who wants to bicker? Next!


Bottom line is, just always try to be critical of whatever it is you are buying. Also, stay alert and beware of death by salesman. Oh, and shall she bequeath merely a receipt of deceit, don’t ever lose it! (This is the most important piece of evidence the victims of Birkin scam forgot to ask their thief! *Ugh, sucks to be you, kidding!* As for me, nothing that is just sort of “meh” for my closet. I have enough of “meh” things on mine.

Btw, Birkin scammer was hunting down an online bag reseller and threatening her on Twitter, before her account disappeared on thin air:
” You have time to tweet but no time to answer my calls. What’s up with you?”
” Just checked. No deposit yet until now … driver is still here in my house waiting. Call me.”
” I need all the bags today.”
“My driver can pick up in your house if you don’t have time to bring it over.”
“Call me. It’s already the 28th.”
“Check your messages and bring everything this weekend to my house.”
“Soon you’ll see your photos in newspapers and perhaps on TV. Twitter and Facebook included…”
Was the scammer scammed too? Um, seriously? Fell for it yet again? No..no..nooo.noo, now seriously please pay attention! So, remember, beware of distractions, crafted alibis ahead of time, speaking of which, heck yea, of course buying time, included. This is exactly the story-teller wants you to believe…for you to keep guessing, lose your focus and get yourself dumb founded as she packs her duffel, scoots mcgoots!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...