Happy Anniversary Blog!

July 17, 2012

On Manny V. Pangilinan, Of Mystery Man's Birthday and "Surprises" up his sleeve!

It's not everyday "THAT SOMEONE"  who makes a difference is born. Fortunately for the Philippines, "THAT SOMEONE" was born of this day, 14th of July. Two of my latest posts are of dying--amongst which are Philippine's most popular comedian (Bye-Bye, Dolphy!) and the son of America's most popular action star, Rambo (Adieu, Rocky Jr.), uugh, such waste! That being said, I'm inclined to write more of greatness being born than greatness being dead. Hm, that, I suppose you're inclined to agree with me because, uugghh guys, we're in violent agreement here that we could only tolerate bad news in teensy lil doses, is that right?!
Photo credit: www.hau.edu.ph

Have you heard of those mystery deals you purchase online? Uhuh, those same deals that surprises your ass and makes you say, Oooh yeahh what a greeaat helluva deal, I'm staying at the Luxe, game on! Whenever MVP code rings the bell, to me, it's soo intriguing of what modern magic's up for brew, bound to happen and get done, I call that term Manny-fied! It's the same thing to what Mary Poppins usually pulls while cleaning, I mean who wouldn't wish to just snap their fingers and make clutter instantly go away? If Mary Poppins only got fb, I'd staight like..hmm, wait, Mary Poppins and Manny Pangilinan share the same initials now, don't they? I'm not surprised at all as the other MP could not just turn a mediocre sub-prime rib to a house of the finest prime rib one can get. 

I've followed developments this guy has done with considerable fascination. We've all seen how the guy totally godshopped soo much of all the complex 3rd world problems, hee! *kidding, that's a bit exuuuge, I know!* But seriously, aren't you just thankful for the lil things such as (take for instance, for Burger King) the ambiance, the wifi, readily  accessible chargers at your whim, for your mobile phones, whether for emergency sitch or not, and don't go telling me you didn't enjoy the free massage, lol. Manny-fied. That is just a speck in the eye amongst the renovations and upgrading the guy is up to as we speak.


MVP is not only being called as business big boss, but "Hospital King" as well! I, being a part of the health care team myself, couldn't help but stand in awe with all the transformation being done to soo many hospitals these days, courtesy to this guy, of course. See Zsa zsa blurting out her huge thanks, for him ringing the bill, yes the hospital king paid for all the comedy king's hospital bill in Makati Medical Center, where MVP is a big share holder. 

Also for his 66th birthday, he awesomely gave a huge smile to 30 kiddos. Huwaat?? Smile lang??, as in like ganda lang?? how cheapetik, hmf! No, not really, these kids underwent free harelift and cleft palate surgery at the ASCCom-DLSU (Apalit Small Christian Community-De La Salle University) Friendship Hospital, which is Pangilinan’s hometown. Have I mentioned, these children need not worry about post-op scarring just because the volunteer doctors who performed the operations are certified and highly trained reconstructive surgeons?! Aand if that's still ain't enough to appeal with your lofty expectations (and good taste) or if you're just still simply averse to this good man's cause, please do not lodge a complain to me.

Atleast this man, presented with an opportunity to promote and improve the country took steps to become a bigger player in pushing Philippines in having the competitive edge, putting it at par globally. Now, please spare me if you happen to be a hater who is reading this but I think the guy is worthy to be called the name, maybe totally unnecessary for you but I also could not resist mentioning those who are making a difference, and yes, these guys need to be credited to the amount real time.

And just a quick disclaimer btw,
Just so we're clear, I'm not just writing stuff just for the sake of art, nor just for the sake of name ambushing. And excuse me, but I'm not being paid neither. (Dear lovely person, well atleast we know you're still capable of seeing the glass, Miss pessi-missy! Celebrate every lil good things such as having awesome visual acuity, ok that's one. Now, lighten up, sweets so more blessings will come your way..Aaw, aren't you just a wee cutie?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...