Happy Anniversary Blog!

July 17, 2012

Music to bang to, that KZ Tandingan of X factor Philippines, G-men who? aand Franciscan Quintet!

Is she high? Kz Tandingan, this girl seems to be faintly confused when I first saw her. Believe me, I can be shooting blanks. See, I easily get bored just seeing all these talent shows, but am I glad for not flipping like the dolphin that I am and just went on watching X factor for a while. Why? Simply because. this. Kz girl. is. amaaziing, and I'm not the type you can impress easily..(You pretty much get the idea?!)







Photo credit: KZ Tandingan

If you still don't get it, please allow me to introduce Philippine's Amy Winehouse! Watch out Sitti, another bossa star is about to kick yo tush! *Kidding!*, Me <3 Sitti, actually. I love all things tri-hop and down tempo related, how d'ya think Portishead end up on my bang-able tracklist, hmm? Now, what have you? What are your requirements for all your music bang to? Is psychadelic moment a must have? These type of music marries all sorts of downbeat,  electronic-beat with elements of hip hop , dub reggae and house. These eclectic mix of musical genres are more experimental variant of breakbeat which influences of soul, funk and jazz which are simply very like-able. Now, that you have sure guessed it right why our talents these days  are leaning more into electro-pop style of music, care to join me as I watch the replay?

Oy, what have we got here? A couple of tall cool ones, hmm, their smug appeal is kind of alluring..you be the judge of that..
Now, Franciscan Quintet on the other hand, are simply excellent vocalists, and their combo is just mesmerizing!
Indeed, beauty comes in different packaging. Now, let this rare form surprise you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...