Happy Anniversary Blog!

July 9, 2012

Don't get too anger-management level mad!

Ok, inhaleeeeee. So, have you ever been sooo mad that you thought you might be needing anger management for a moment? I went off to request my mom's birth certificate, she's a canadian citizen so I had to do it for her. Also, the lady from the city hall had the audacity to do mental computation of how much money she'd make out of me by asking someone from there who knew me of how long my family's been in Canada. Duh, I could hear you, lady! When she gawked back at me I swear I could see dollar sign in her eyes.

Now, forget for the moment WHY you get sooo madly furious and just deal with the mad and solve your problems right on. This post is more about local civil registry crapolas and whatnots, well it's just an obligatory post as promised and my way of spreading the word so others need not go through as yours truly did. It's just soo frustrating how we live under the mercy of such twisted fellas, only because they work within the system. A case in point, my current dealings with few nasties! First, allow me to special mention Lourdes Lobo of Local Civil Registry who has tried to milk me of 1,800.

How it happened? So I went to National Statistics Office to request my mom's birth cert, it turned out negative. FYI, from the cashier alone they could tell if it's there or not, because the second time I requested, the cashier said, oh it's here, "di naman s'ya negative", she said out loud that's how I figured they knew. But, they let me go through the process of waiting the first time, only to find out later it's negative, just to make a buck out of me. The NSO guy just took his time so I'd be charged for the negative result. So, when you are to get your folk's jurassic files, just try to ask from the cashier if it's there or if it's negative before paying.
Next, the NSO guy told me to ask the local civil registry to endorse them their file. Off me go to the city hall and paid 150 for the said endorsement. Guess what happened? I was told I was getting it in 3-4 months, but they retracted and claimed they said 1-2months. Actually, I asked for few opinions and was told I could get it right away if it's there, but if not it might take 10 days, but 2 months? Tsk! Red Flag!

Their M.O. is to trick you of the gory process it's gonna go through, before it arrives in 2 months. So, you'll be obliged to shell off more than you should aside from the 150 you paid, they'll quote you 1,800 for faster processing, anyways, I figured I was being duped so when I claimed it and asked for receipt, (come on, I was curious of the break down!) ofcourse, she didn't give me one. And she started saying pera pera sa NSO, just like that and I flashed my minute car key alarm on her face and her boss and told them I didn't really like being milked like a cow especially if it's documented. Just like that and her boss screamed at her asking to return the monies she made "kulimbat" of me and to apologize ofcourse. That greedy ala mozilla Lobo had the guts to say  if she could just return the half, but I think you could've guessed how much pissed her boss was to even entertain her despicable thoughts. The point of my ramblings for today is to tell you not to be gullible when people make things sound too complicated, when it's actually just a piece of cake!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...