Happy Anniversary Blog!

March 22, 2012

Dahil sa Pag-Ibig, Piolo and Cristine: Romance options? Tick-box, please!

I'd be rarely seen plopped up on the couch watching pinoy flicks. Let alone follow a television soap. It's not that I am maarte or anything but honestly, it can be pretty daunting seeing the same mixie-matchie switching of a rich heiress baby to a smelly poor one, where the supposedly rich kid ends up to be maltreated harshly and much more "uber kawawa" later on when she morphs into a "tween"(this is what they call them these days, right?), because not only had she been robbed of her wealth and ridiculously rich fam bonding moments but she also has to contend with a guy, maybe slay a dragon or two?) Ughhh.

I've smelled this before. It actually left such a repugnant scent, it instantly repelled me. Fine, maybe I am maarte but what about you? Will you run me the flicks you are swearing off? Me? I am telling you a great pinoy television that I think is worth watching. Fine. Not only am I maarte, I'm cheesy baduy too. Hmf! whatev. At least I'm 'fessing that I'm hooked. Now that's plus one for me for honesty, HEH. 


                                                     Credit: http://www.cristinereyes.net

I don't know, maybe I'm such an oddball but there's something about the taboo and the "it's complicated" bit that gets me on, yanno. Here, both of them are interestingly conflicted. It's actually fascinating to watch. And I don't mean the incestuous flingy thing, I mean we both know they're not real siblings, right? (Is it just me? I don't know about you, but I'm actually impressed). Oh, and let me tell you, Cristine is piping hot! I've interviewed her during the "NO OTHER WOMAN" on one of my articles for Allura to one of the magazines I do freelance work for. Yes doll, professional mode not lesbi-honest mode, super duhhh!

Anywoo, why don't you see the trailer for yourself and see how seldom a trailer here is done well. There. Now that's positive! okay?! Pfft!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...