Happy Anniversary Blog!

May 11, 2014

MDay: National Guilty Kid's Day!!


Hey! It's National Guilty Kid's Day. Undoing & making up wd yo cheap ass flo-ers & Hallmarks *just* this specific day wouldn't cut it--Spoil ur mothers EVERYDAY.
Rili soon, mom!

Anyway, that was my status for yet another department store holiday. I don't mean to be such a spoiler, but ok whatever. Um, I love my mom aite before you even swallow me whole. But I already told you about how I feel on these occassions *cough* love month, gag me with a tongue depressor, yuks, but like harthart day I also love the exhilaration behind oh well just except the monkey business side of it.

Anyhoo, I don't hate Mother's Day. I'm not an anti-Moma nor do I intend to ruin any mommyhood mood or anything, chill. I have a mother. Love her to bits. In fact, I just received a rather exciting worry call from her asking me if I followed up the embassy last minute thingies. Also, informing me that my bru, Tim just left Vancouver and is on his way to New York, Yay for Ma! Hhaha XD

Like I said back in the non-digital day or so, mom would not ask for anything but to keep us out, Tim and me out her skirt--JUST for one freaking day and that is the only *one* MDay request she'd ask anyway ughhh. Are we thaaat eviiil?? haha, I guess. Seriously, I'm not making this up. I knw a handful of mommy friends of mine who'd kill for a Me-day! Just to go to a salon, go shopping or just snooooze all the way, I'm telling ya, true story haha. Woah, should I be thanking myself for staying smart and single? um, uh, cuz duhh everyday is a day to myself lol, kidding.

By the way, I thought I'd leave you with my Mama Appreciation songs. So, what's your Mother's Day Anthem?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...