Happy Anniversary Blog!

May 23, 2014

Academic Blather and all THAT jazz

Uh..oh..it's that time of the year again. Someone just have to post the ceremonial annual academia accomplishments, planning, piling up the must read books on the lib or should I say learning resource center big chunky words..what else? hmm..yea..team building..fascinating words as always. I don't mean this in a condescending way because to be quite honest, there's actually TB done THIS time around..now that we are all trying to be a lil more transparent, a lil less judgmental of each other and everything..lalala trulalah!I tell ya!


hmm, looking quite decadent. And I don't mean the KFChix but thanks National Bookstore 4 feeding us. Books...we need more of them..moooree!!

Anyways, Research Kultcha's coming my friend!!
So this is Academic Year 2014-2015 in the making?? Ughh wishing us all luck NU people ;D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...