Happy Anniversary Blog!

September 5, 2013

HAUTE HAUTE GLOBAL WARMIN’ and Ayieeeeeee!!!!!

That. My dear friends. Is not the squeaal of brakes screechiiin’. But obviously your mad Madame’s ecstatic squeeee fandomwise..Looong day at work. Gotta freshhh up. Kinda like I said Sir Jong (my faculty and practice t-cha in Educ) and I headed to MOA Arena so we can dance our stress away like crazeee cuz hey it’s da Pitbull in da houuussee man! So please tell me exactly why should I ever stop dancin to the tune of Gime erythang, Hotel Room Service Holidayyyyyy Innnnn!!!, Feel this freakinnn moooment!!, Don’t stop daaa parteyyy, Cafe Americano, Calle wuttt??, Int’l luv among mehhh--ny othasss. Ho well I know I’m getting annoyin’ but who cares that ain’t even meeehehe!! That’s da fangal tawkin’..

Another hooo and a raayy worthy to share, um, ya know that tix that’s supposed to be 4240 per seat, I got to score at 1k yayyy. That’s a bargain beth..chhh! Aaand another happy dance I think!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...