Happy Anniversary Blog!

August 20, 2013

Loong weekend..Find something better to do!

You're trapped at home with not much to do..It's prolly the best time to weed ur closet out and organize ur wardrobe..Set aside 30% for flood victims, 30% of those pile of shizz pls. bring to school next week we are going to have a "Swap that Swaga" Party Next Friday. We are not going to meet this week obviously, so again don't haul ur stuff and drag 'em to NU this Friday, k! Trust me 40% of all those shiz is all you need. Make rooooom for new clothes dudes and dudettes! 


I'll keep posting some stuff here..every now and then. So, anyways, today's post is all about organizing. It's bout time u come up with a system that works for you..If you wana color coordinate then be my guest..as for me, I do color code some..so when I'm thinking of an outfit I know where to look. But I've learned it's best you divorce the casual to formal, the workplace to dinner..oh and of course, the flirty occupies an entirely different real estate in your fantastic-about-to-explode closet! I keep all whites 2gether. A staple on mine as I love d boyfriend tee. So comfy and u can juz match it with juz bout anything..Juz have a good blazer with it and you're good to go. But that's juz me. 0_o 

What about u guys? How is ur system going?? Do u stack ur tanks all 2gether? Vintage to vintage..and some spandex shirts? You can use a wonder hanger to extend ur closet space..Make use of shower/towel rods to hold ur stilletos..Take advantage of that useful*neglected*space, juz make sure u can reach 'em though. U dnt wna go barefoot..Use shower rings to hold ur scarves. Make a super star stacker 4 ur itty bitties and have more time to look good. That's it 4 today. I'll be poppin' by as you know and feel free 2 toss ur system to ur mates maybe they can pick up something from u..maybe not. Heh! ^,^ Nyt 4 now!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...