Happy Anniversary Blog!

August 1, 2013

Foundation Day, Some Luncheon, A Brief Aargghh, Selfies Here and There..Bits of Swaggaz

There, on Foundation Day, was a Luncheon and two foxies, oh yeahh loll ;p
Director of Education, Jill Sanchez with Liberal Arts Big Chunky Wig, Noie Leonardo;

 there, on National University one Thursday Morning, exactly 113th year of then Colegio Mercantil, all the NU Execs clustered around, homies ambled down juz to check out The All New Thermal Lab, Ribbon cuttings and Reminiscients of Nu's past--Dean De Guzman recounted all the gists of the makings of a glamorous short story.

It may seem all formal-ish on the inside..ooh but out and about the activity area is the smell of overly excited tween spirit, calmmm downnn fellasss..


Aaand while everyone's busy--classrooms and conference rooms temptingly empty..hmm what 2 do when you got tommy gun and time to kill?? What to do with 'em good-um hands?! ooh selfieee time, HA! Now don't tell anyone I told you that..top secrett =D

Ha! They were teasing me for looking like a flight attendant..Got 'em! HAHAA
View from the top--sky above me, earth below me, fiiire within me lololll
Sushi anyone? How bout Givenchy? Again, it's "Ji-von-shee"!!!
And my trolley? Waiiit, I haven't packed yet...
Seriously Jokiing..I'm obviously back in d nest trapped in muh own mess, ooh well, gutha smweep up..Now, where's d mop? Need to stay fit thus by bein' a muchacha..Guess, TTYL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...