Happy Anniversary Blog!

May 29, 2013

Hate is like drinking poison and wishing your enemy to die. It juz wears you down, seriously!

Hi guyyyzz!! Seriously. ^This ^

So this morning before I could even have my ceylon tea, my-friend-slash-colleague-slash-gym-slash-running-sprinting-buddy No-e, well let's juz say was sulking like there's no 'morrow. Gahh!! She juz kept dumping all her desk stuff on mine like crazy! There goes her fave stuffed bulldog animal. Her NU desk clock...aaand more..'til I was, like whaaaaaaaaaaat the!! No-e!! One of my best bud GB took the friggin' stuff animal and went like ooh can I have this??? (all forgetting to stop the poor girl from her emo trip). So left me no choice but to grab 'em back and told No-e, noooo eeeee!! and again, whaaaaat the.....


Unless she's pretty much sure she's dying, in which who is to tell right? There really is no reason to give her things away like that. Sheesh! No-e! Sometimes I dunno really whether to crack or cry. Told her the usual preppy pep, not to make decision at the peak of her emotion. Especially when she juz got her promotion, hey that rhymed! So can you see why I kept saying whaaaaaaaaat the!!! Why do all sorts of people resign when they're emo?

How 'bout you guys? How do you deal with setbacks? When you pretty much know it's part of life and thus happens to the best of us! Me, I always and forever got my entourage of bashers too, but I keep telling No-e how I always take their perspective at face value. And besides people are balls hard, you just can't change them. Also, we already know how entitled they are with their views and whatnot. Oh well, as Britney Spears put it, it's their prerogative, love that song by the way. In a nutshell vayvee, if ya can't change the people around you, then choose the people you choose to be around. Pretty much how you chose your bridesmaids and maid of honor. Also, remember not to invite on your wedding day those who aren't so thrilled with you for the past days and so.

Btw, today's post seeecret seems to have been written juz for you, gawsh, f*ckyea cuz you're the dashing bride my betch. 


So, P. S. Always keep in mind to keep zennnn sistah. oooommmmm. aaand repeat.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...