Happy Anniversary Blog!

April 19, 2013

OH. MY. PANTY. I PASSED THE BOARD EXAMS AGAIN!!

THANK GOD!! I took a shot in the dark and He gave it to me. Not to brag but I didn't read a word or glance at a page, was with the boss all the day and even went out late in preparation for our marketing in La Union, but dayumm!

 I remembered when I took the nursing board exams and all I did was go shopping and feel guilty as my buddy Patrick wakes up at 3 am to start early and nags me by night cuz according to the guy he never saw me opening a damn book. My dear friend R is the worst, as he'd wrestle me to stay put and study. Ho-humm, like you don't know me, yawnsville, I'd rather do other things, fun things and things that chills me. Yes, I'm such an ingrate I know right?? but, with the big butt I've pretty much seen that *this* set up works for me because when I am most relaxed, cool and chill--it is when my mind's at its sharpest, most clear and crystal (read:clear as in zilch, zerooo with the big o) state then it could shift to overdrive as opposed to just merely being such a big ball of mush.

I dunno 'bout you or them or whoevs, but to me, this is how it works. Oh well but that's just me, like I said, I'm such a show-off! Oh and btw, I'm not telling you not studying will give you far more chances of acing or even passing the exam, of course studying would still make you ace it. All I'm saying is, just try to unwind even just for at least a day before, two is okay though or even three. Oh, You're welcome!! I know you won't be such ingrates like me. Hmm, I think I'm not that...Yeah, not so much cuz I'm somehow still aware that I have NU profs to thank for how I turned out today. Aaand one thing I've learned today is having the grace to remind myself, I am enough. As for my mantra: Have less, be more....ummm,,, ohmm, and repeat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...