Happy Anniversary Blog!

December 16, 2012

12-12-12!!!!!!

soo ashamed after wolfin' down 12 donuts in 12 mins in 12-12-12

Busssy bussy busssy! It's only now that I get to upload and get back to the 12-12-12 craze! In fact,  I've actually moved forward and got on with your average x-mas syndrome...zzzzzzzz....
woke up at 4 am  done!
simbang gabi (heard mass pinoy xmas style!) done!
partial xmas shoppin' done!
prepared prelim exams done! printed out! checked!stapled,counted number of students taking the said exams-check, check!
some uploads-still pending..

..going back to 12-12-12, I wonder what impact it has on you, couldn't help but wonder what's up with 12-21-12 and whatev it's gonna do with you? I keep forgetting what say they, oh man, that we're all gonna die soon..so I keep asking myself, why are we still doing what we're doing? I mean what's the point of working soo hard blablablablah if we're all gonna die in a few days anyways? If we are just going to be fed to the decomposers and cycle back to the freaking environment that is taking us, I mean what's all the point?!  What are we still doing stressing on BS and BLEhs? Why aren't we doing what we really want to be doing, like party hardddd and run willdd and free?? There's just soo much to dooo, geez!!

Maybe to you, it's no more than the last 10-10-10 or 11-11-11..Well, actually during 12-12-12, I've planned and executed finishing a dozen jelly-filled glazed donuts by noon, and perhaps I might have gained 12 lbs. I had hoped and indeed I did wolfed them down within 12 minutes even though I got a lil sick after the first four. I know that's really sad right? Hmm, ya'd think almost as sad as patiently and painstakingly waiting for 12-12-12 to come just so you could get married to the most phenomenal date as of yet??? Soo unspeakably sadddddddd and tragic!!

To me? Yes. HUUUGE impact. I've never experienced anything like this. Gotta go, lots to deal with..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...