Happy Anniversary Blog!

July 11, 2012

PUT THE EFFIN' PHONE DOWN, LADY!

Man, Have I been cranky these days..Oh well, can you blame me?! Oh no sorry I don't mean to be such a betch but please STOP using the bank's telephone for your personal pleasures, aaand not when you kept me waiting for almost an hour and so as the lady next to me, ESPECIALLY when you are not being paid to do your personal errands during work hours, put the phone down lady or I will! 
*Kidding! ;p* But reaally, go freakin' back to work!! So there's that. But, I also hate that Dragon Bank charged me $10 for what?? So, if I'm not soo poor and didn't notice, what then? Don't you just hate it when banks inconvenient you for their own effin' system error? So irresponsible! But that lady on the phone, the nerve!!! You are almost funny you know that?! Alllmost!


 I asked lady next to me to boo her too, but she won't (sigghh), Idk she seems flabbergasted, whatev. Lil Miss Chatty wasted my time, what?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...