Happy Anniversary Blog!

July 21, 2012

LATEST AND MOST RECENT IELTS QUESTIONS PLUS TIPS


Before I go click my brain's "clear history button", I'd like to share with you some questions that I've encountered from the most recent series of IELTS examinations. After all, if it weren't for the exchange of unsolicited advice tips, da hell do you think is this blog even for? Hullo, TipsyTamale? Tipsy as in "Tips", lol, like obviously, duh-haha! da hell did ya think was that for, bleh! Me? Being tipsy? Nehh, not really, ok, fine, prolly maaybe, uh, wait, not entirely my fault why the wiring of the damn brain goes into overdrive whenever I*even* get a lil tipsy toed. I don't even get it myself, all I had were lil gulps sips here and there..what?! I was parched, can't blame a girl for being thirsty!


Anyways, let's go back to business, shall we? Ok, 
1. What's your name, tell me bout yourself. Easy, right?
2. Tell me about your home. What's your favorite part of your home and why? Do you like living in your house, if yes, why is it good to live there?
3. Do you like flowers? What do you think about flowers? Ever gave anyone flowers? Do you like plastic flowers, what can you say about flowers made of plastic?
4. What is your most unforgettable birthday? Describe how you celebrate your birthday. What do you think of birthdays on later years of your life?
5. What's your dream job? Where do you want to go? Why do you like this job so badly and describe it.
6. What do you think about career shifts?


(will edit in a bit, see, not always overdrive, sometimes, there's also this. dead batteries). That's right, this post is half-baked. Ok, later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...